Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.121 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 201% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 48,947 (€2,433) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$400,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)