Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 619 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.667 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 198% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,679 (€2,200) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)