Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 936 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.930 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 216% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,174 (€2,111) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (35 minutes ago)