Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28129 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,465 (₨44,313) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)