Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,027 (₨63,991) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)