Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,349 (₨62,499) in Bilaspur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)