Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27633 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 25% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,008 (₨54,310) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)