Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27683 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 36% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,430 (₨73,798) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)