Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.889 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,537 (2,077KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)