Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.921 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,363 (3,529KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)