Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.684 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,744 (2,389KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)