Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.573 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,837 (1,876KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)