Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.260 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,843 (2,811KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)