Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.537 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,944 (1,893KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)