Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.584 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 142% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,282 (8,568 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)