Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 485 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.891 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 102% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,319 (5,380 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)