Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.228 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,043 (8,545 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)