Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.109 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,392 (4,970 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)