Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25042 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,469 (₨85,733) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)