Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27631 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 40% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,613 (₨70,980) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)