Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27706 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,691 (₨56,635) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (31 minutes ago)