Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,017 (₨61,302) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Riga costs €78 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)