Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27079 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,597 (₨53,906) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (44 minutes ago)