Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26114 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,302 (₨70,082) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)