Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25658 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,194 (₨70,909) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)