Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16837 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,915 (₨ 118,279) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)