Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16667 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 69% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,296 (₨ 151,775) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)