Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17250 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,556 (₨ 136,555) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)