Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17230 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,324 (₨ 117,959) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)