Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 185% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 46,243 (€2,304) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)