Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05000 EGP / NGN *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,046 (660,907 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)