Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,636 (11,551 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)