Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.817 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 50% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,530 (12,401 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)