Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 74% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,322 (Rp 18,321,936) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)