Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 73% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,889 (Rp 19,110,724) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)