Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 61% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,102 (Rp 18,487,440) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)