Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,978 (Rp 14,873,933) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)