Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.329 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,153 (2,337 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)