Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.331 EGP / LYD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,247 (4,304 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)