Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.223 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 160% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,212 (3,192 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)