Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 610%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.667 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 284% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,639 (€2,660) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (41 minutes ago)