Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.825 EGP / BZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 192% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,921 (BZ$4,297) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)