Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.831 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 236% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,653 (R$ 9,373) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)