Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 466 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.761 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,803 (R$ 6,050) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)