Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 245%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 641 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.691 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 158% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,630 (R$ 6,788) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)