Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06530 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,943 (443,232 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (33 minutes ago)