Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06345 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,370 (399,839 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)