Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06524 EGP / HUF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,225 (294,673 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)