Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,705 (Rp 11,594,204) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (43 minutes ago)