Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.464 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,038 (2,172 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)