Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.099 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 21% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 12,616 (2,069 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,440 (about 1 hour ago)