Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.995 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 11,783 (1,685 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 2 hours ago)