Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.227 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,520 (2,251 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)