Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.965 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,257 (2,041 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)