Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.420 EGP / TND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,173 (1,910 Dinar) in Beja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)