Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 296%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01174 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 240% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 50,969 (4,340,351 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Tiraspol costs 50 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)