Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 352%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.279 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,828 (元18,790) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)