Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 610%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.607 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 233% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,098 (元20,750) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)