Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.803 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,399 (元11,559) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (41 minutes ago)