Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 661%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 274% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,157 (元20,418) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)