Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.254 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,692 (2,715 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)