Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.812 EGP / GEL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,625 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,189 (3,985 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)