Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08054 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,567 (168,453 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)