Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14348 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,108 (133,174 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (39 minutes ago)