Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16718 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,012 (155,592 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)