Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16385 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,828 (114,911 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (31 minutes ago)