Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03188 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 131% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,243 (1,230,776 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)