Cost of living comparison between Basra, Iraq and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00760 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 53% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,958 (3,151,946 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)