Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 474%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01499 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 139% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,042 (2,070,558 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (33 minutes ago)