Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,067 (2,229,012 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)