Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.917 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 279% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 61,660 (CHF 6,915) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)