Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 EGP / COP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,095 (COL$4,364,917) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)