Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 676%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 335% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,195 (Bs 29,363) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (44 minutes ago)