Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 17,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 16,870 (Bs 35,172,189) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (40 minutes ago)