Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 599%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 335% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 65,220 (Bs 36,000) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)