Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,619 (Bs 117,013,033) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)