Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.675 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 192% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,978 (€1,837) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (40 minutes ago)