Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23426 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,593 (₨104,981) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)