Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,684 (Bs 70,315,748) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)