Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 235% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,389 (Bs 33,229) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)