Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 433%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.812 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 242% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,478 (Bs 29,519) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)