Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 587%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.875 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 334% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 67,753 (Bs 36,140) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)