Cost of living in Baotou, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baotou (China) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,300 (元10,412) in Baotou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)