Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38365 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,267 (RD$ 37,188) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)