Cost of living comparison between Bandirma, Turkey and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.996 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,453 (5,095TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)