Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.987 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 54% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,101 (4,832TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 2 hours ago)