Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.903 EGP / BND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 203% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 49,289 (B$3,820) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (42 minutes ago)