Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.194 EGP / BND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 250% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 56,821 (B$4,307) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)