Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.301 EGP / BND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 169% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,098 (B$3,725) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)