Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.444 EGP / BND
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,706 (B$2,284) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)