Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00130 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,561 (Rp 11,199,623) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)