Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,751 (Rp 13,345,658) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (32 minutes ago)