Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 702%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03017 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 229% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 53,462 (1,771,884 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)