Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.896 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,952 (3,838TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)