Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 128% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,598 (Rp 26,166,783) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)