Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.449 EGP / AZN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 64% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,630 (2,357 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)