Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.428 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 60% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,060 (5,434 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)