Cost of living comparison between Baia Mare, Romania and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.150 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,367 (8,544 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)