Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.751 EGP / RON
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,100 (5,892 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)