Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17267 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,155 (₨93,558) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)