Cost of living comparison between Baguio City, Philippines and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18485 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,807 (Php101,744) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)