Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.864 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 145% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,412 (€1,410) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (36 minutes ago)