Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.721 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,786 (€1,713) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)