Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33980 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,015 (Php58,904) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)