Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35945 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 48% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,745 (Php57,713) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)