Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18363 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 13,812 (Php75,219) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)