Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34301 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,683 (Php57,383) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)